Adobe Acrobat 9.1 Pro (2009) | 450 MB
Adobe® Acrobat® Professional software is the advanced way for business professionals to create, combine, control, and deliver more secure, high-quality Adobe PDF documents for easy, more secure distribution, collaboration, and data collection. Assemble electronic or paper files - even Web sites, engineering drawings, and e-mail - into reliable PDF documents that are easy to share with others using free Adobe Reader® software. Manage document reviews, synthesizing feedback from multiple reviewers while preserving document format and integrity. Extend commenting capabilities to anyone using Adobe Reader. Windows users can design intelligent Adobe PDF forms that include business logic, such as calculations and data validations, to help increase the accuracy of data collection while reducing the costs of manual data entry.
Here are some key features of "Adobe Acrobat Pro":
· InDesign Plug-In update supports communication with InDesign for Creative Suites 3.
· Option to print documents to a FedEx Kinko's office in the USA. English only.
· Direct render of Dynamic forms.
· FIPS 140 Support.
· Adobe Acrobat 9.1
· PowerPC G3, G4, G5, or Intel processor.
· 256MB of RAM (512MB recommended).
· 1.42GB of available hard-disk space
· 1,024x768 screen resolution.
· DVD-ROM drive, if installing from a DVD.
Platform: Windows NT 4.0/2000/XP/Vista/7/Server 2008 R2
Compatibility with Vista: complete
Language: English only
all the above information is obtained from the following link.