PowerArchiver Professional 2010 11.60 RC1 | 8.55 Mb
PowerArchiver is one of the most powerful archive utilites available and has been downloaded by tens of millions of users worldwide. PowerArchiver offers you hundreds of features, yet remains small, easy to use and fast. Novice users will find a familiar interface complete with tutorial and detailed help, while more experienced users can take advantage of full Explorer integration, multiple encryption methods and advanced compression algorithms.
- Complete built-in support (including creating archives and adding files) for ZIP, CAB, LHA (LZH), TAR, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2 and BH (BlakHole) files, and built-in support for reading and extracting many other file formats: RAR, ARJ, ARC, ACE, ZOO, GZ and BZIP2
- Built-in support for XXE and UUE encoded files
- Many powerful archive operations (including: renaming files in archive, spanning archives, testing archives, viewing and writing comments, installing archives, and checking archives for viruses)
- Internal viewer that supports TXT, RTF, BMP, ICO, WMF, EMF, GIF and JPG (JPEG) files
- Skinnable toolbar
- Drag and Drop from/to Windows Explorer and the Desktop
* Support for extracting ZIPX JPEG format, PowerArchiver becomes only
application after WinZip 12 to fully support ZIPX format.
* Memory usage improvements - up to 1 MB less memory used.
* Faster explorer view.
* PA uses ZIP as default compression when PA has not been run.
* Spanning now enabled when Queue is used.
* #1536 - Issue with compressing unicode files in non-english Windows (such as Chinese versions of Windows).
* #1533 - File format selection resets when open dialogue is used to select new filename.
* #1501 - FTP profile selection in backup gets reset.
* #1524 - Issue with 7zip and encrypt filename option.
* #1520 - Spanning is available when PAE encryption is selected.
* #1521 - Update save window does not always default to my documents.
* #1517 - Some Pro options still available when registered as Standard license.
* #1525 - Mount Virtual DVD option not showing up in shell.
* #1507 - Other PA settings not saved if PA is restarted after registration.
* #1513 - Right click menu not showing in backup list.
all the above information is taken from;