Reshade Image Enlarger v 1.51 l 5 MB
Have you ever wanted more control out of your image resizer? Reshade now offers its innovative image enlargement technology in the new stand-alone application. Easy to use automatic settings make Reshade the perfect choise for begginers. Advanced controls are available for professional users. No other image resizer on the market (Photoshop® and third parties included) provides not even close the control level that reshade does. This allows accurate, high quality and realistic enlargements at any zoom factor.
Edge Control - Have the best control over the clarity of the edges. Remove blur and highlight curves.
Smooth Defects - Remove image defects easier, directly from Reshade.
Texture - Extract even the finest details from your images. Contrast and enhance image features.
Accuracy - Go from smooth edges to perfect estimations of the original image lines.
Edge Threshold - Make selective edge transformations.
Best Quality Setting - Get even better quality color reproduction with a little more processing time.
Reshade creates high quality large resolution images from lower resolution ones. This is a frequent problem for graphic designers that receive small size photos from clients and need to use them for printing. Other cases when enlarging your photos is a necessity happens when cropping part of an image or in some unhappy circumstances having accidentaly saved long hours of work at a lower resolution. Reshade also works great when upsampling video still frames to create high-definition video from standard-definition.
* Get crisp, clear edges at almost any zoom level
* Remove blur and refocus image edges
* Contrast and enhance image features
* Easily remove photo defects
* Go from smooth to precise contours
* Make selective edge transformations
* Extract even the finest details from your photos
* Get best color estimation with a little more processing time
* Choose between speed or better edge quality
* Enlarge images over 20x maintaining contour definition
all the above information is obtained from the following link.