VSO PhotoDVD 220.127.116.11 F!nal | 12.9 MB
VSO PhotoDVD is the best DVD Photo Slideshow Software to create DVD's from your photos. Watch your pictures on any home DVD player. Share your digital pictures on a DVD with friends or family. VSO PhotoDVD animates your images to make a video DVD Slide show. You can add optional soundtracks and comments to your pictures using DVD subtitles. The result is attractive and vibrant. The product is very easy to use and burn with any DVD writer.
A wizard style interface lets you define the folders or files where to select the pictures. You can define multiple lists of music files to play in the background, and add up to 3 channels of DVD subtiles. The transitions and animations of your pictures are completely automatic and will enhance the experience of sharing your best memories. Use focus points to highlight the details of your pictures, like the sparkling eyes of your new born baby. You can watch the results on a regular TV or computer using a DVD Player. This format uses the best quality available at the moment. A copy of your source files is stored in the DVD project and lets you keep trace of your digital pictures without quality loss using a computer.
• Support picture formats: JPG, GIF, BMP, ANI, PCX, EMF, WMF, and more...
• Support native RAW format : Canon RAW .CR2, Nikon .NEF, .DNG, Minolta and more...
• Supported audio formats for background music: MP3, WMA, OGG, MPC, WAV, APE
• Awesome pan and zoom effects
• Fullscreen (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) output
• DVD output on DVD-R/RW and DVD+R/RW media (Single or Double Layer)
• Specify a focus point for each picture (highlighted by zoom techniques)
• Basic picture editing (rotation, black and white or color, etc.)
• Up to three subtitles tracks (for different languages)
• Up to three audio tracks for different background music
• Supports both PAL and NTSC formats
• Fast and highgrade MPEG2 encoder
• Universal DVD burning engine included
• Multilingual support
• Optimized for Windows XP and Windows Vista
all the above information is taken from;